Lifetime Warranty with Hitachi 440-C, VG-10, ATS-314 and Damascus Steel Shears. You can check your warranty status in your account profile. You need to create an account with us to view your warranty status. You will also receive a warranty card with your new shears.
What is Covered:
What is Not Covered:
Failures due to misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Surgicorp shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP:
It is our experience that a product that fails prematurely due to a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, will generally do so very early on, often the first or second time the product is used. When returned for inspection, these products are generally found to still be in like new condition and show very little signs of use. It is uncommon for a product that was manufactured with a defect, to survive under normal use for any extended period of time. Products that are returned for warranty inspection after months or years of continuous reliable service are rarely found to be defective. The most common demand for service is the result of normal wear and tear issues, which are not considered to be a defect in materials or workmanship.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product(s) by following these instructions:
1. Notify us within 14 days of claimed defect.
2. Log in to your account>Click Claim Warranty>follow the steps.
3. Your warranty status will not show in your account’s order if you have bought your shears from one of our trade show or distributor.Kindly send us an email: info@localhost with subject [Warranty Claim]
4. Use a padded envelope for shipping.
5. Enclose your RMA number with your scissors.
6. Enclose a note describing the problem.