- If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order.
- The item for return must be in “as new “condition, which means the same condition as it was when it left us.
- If you fail to return the items within 30 days of your cancellation, then we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the items. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the set price on the website.
- You (the customer) are responsible for paying for the return costs and must ensure that the goods are packaged well to avoid damage. We advise that you return your goods with a tracked service so that we can follow the progress of your shipment.
- Surgicorp guarantees your 100% satisfaction with our products.
- We offer exchange within 30 days of purchase date.
- No restocking fees.
- No hassles.
- Surgicorp allows one exchange per purchased product
- Exchange can be applied toward a similar product of equal or greater value.
How can I return?
- If you do wish to return your order, please follow the instructions at My Account > Returns & Exchange or contact us.
How will I receive my refund?
- Once the refund is approved, the amount will be refunded to the same payment method used to make your purchase. If you have paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.